View Profile dreadnought106

54 Movie Reviews

Its not so bad!

the animation wasnt the worst ive seen on newgrounds and for those of u who critic reli bad and havent submitted a flash animation or have submitted a lame one, dont even bother commenting or voting becuase you dont know shit! Anyways dude this was actually quite funny! not half bad!

awesome

Nice animation and sound and everything! The credits thing was cool. Make some more. maybe a sequel?

-Dreadnought106

MarcusRulezOMG is an idiot...

Marcus this was made in 2000 and this is 2009. slight time diffrence there. try reading some of the stuff first ok?

2 Game Reviews

how do you deliver successfully?

noice work guys!

one of the best games on NG!

this is truely awesome and i found no fault with anything!

91 Audio Reviews

10 Ofc

I love the original so you have some tough work, but it all seems to flow :) loving the piano and the effects :) Although the distortion is still there its a very good track :) Up the bassa tad and lower them higher range synths etc and you've got a winner :) Sounding good though :)

Chimy727 responds:

agh you are right!
ah well i will try again!
thanks man!
:D
-chimy727

5ed :D

Well I have no techincal issues and I found myself listening several times so im a giving this the thumnbs up =D nice upbeat melody and entertaining beat :) Good work :)

-DjAlyX

Not sure about that bass...

The bass seems a little too low... not a highest frequency to make it audbile enough... all it seems to do is mess up your other mastering :( But nice work on everything else :)

ShootingStar responds:

Ok :) That's easy enough :D Thanks for the review!!

ShootingStar

1 Art Review

You reviewed my songs so i review your art!

This picture is great but i agree that it would be better in ink. This is reli cool! Catch you around!

I hate zero bombers :)